Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Salvation Stories

Today I had a great conversation with Silas about the gospel.  I wanted to have a way to remember our conversation so after I put all the kiddos down for a nap, I ran to my computer and jotted down a record of what we discussed.  It was such a fun thing to do and I am so grateful that the idea popped into my head!  As I began writing, the story turned into more of a letter written from me to him.  I could picture him reading it one day when he is older and I am sure that I will want to read again and again too!  I created a special folder called "Salvation Stories" on my computer and within I made a special folder just for Silas.  I saved it with the date and now its tucked away for our family to enjoy for years to come!  I plan to write more letters like this to Silas and to each of my other kids as well.  I am confident that they Lord will use this to continue to bless our family!  And I pray that he finds a way to bless yours as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment